photo 1

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Love Quotes



"Love is friendship set on fire"
Jeremy Taylor




"Two souls with but a single thought,
two hearts that beat as one."
John Keats
"In all the world,
there is no heart for me like yours.
In all the world , 
there is no love for you like mine."





"To love someone deeply
 gives you strength,
Being loved by someone deeply
 gives you courage."
Lao tzu


"Love is life ,
And if you miss love ,
You miss life"


"Remembrance in love too is amazing
For I can always tell you,
stop thinking about me,
 for I shall forever keep thinking about you"

Hope you enjoyed reading my post
 & found it useful
You may be also interested in

2 comments:

Trudy Grossmann said...

Thank you the quotes and lovely visuals. Will share!

NYANDUSI JOSEPH OCHIENG said...

these are awesome quotes